We offer Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords and Property Agents within the Greater London area. We only use Gas Safe certified engineers to carry out Gas safety certificate inspections.

Why do you need one? 

As the landlord you are responsible for the safety of your property. As such it is critical to ensure that all gas appliances are running safely.

Every property that has a gas appliance, ranging from boiler, hob or even a fire place, requires that the Gas safety standards are met. Hence safety checks need to be carried out by a Gas Safe engineer and the property certified.

Gas Safe are the only legally recognised body since the 1st of April 2009. The Gas Safety certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.