Steps required to follow before our electricians visits your property to perform an electrical test :
- The engineer must be given full access to the board; any hindrance should be removed before.
- position of the board must be provided to the office before the test to in order to ascertain whether the engineer will need ladders or not.
- PAYG meters must have sufficient credit for the engineer in order to conduct the test.
- Any damaged fixed fittings must be identified and taken care of before to the test; for example: broken light switches, cracked sockets etc.
- must check whether all the sensitive equipment are unplugged before the test .
- Fuse boarded should be marked up properly identifying all the circuits clearly for the engineer to perform the test.
- If at any point if the engineer feels the installation to be an unsafe the test will be stopped immediately and recommendations will be made to the customer for improvements required.